Hand-carved Snegurochka (Snow Maiden) in a Red Coat DSC_2071; 2072; 2073; 2074
This delicate Snow Maiden (Snegurochka) figurine, wearing a traditional kokoshnik (tiara) and winter garb, is masterfully painted in rich shades of red, silver and gold. She makes a perfect companion for Grandfather Frost.
- Hand-carved in Russia from locally-sourced wood
- About 9 1/4” (23.5 cm) tall
- Acrylic paint, matte finish
- We embrace natural imperfections which give our items their unique quality
- A unique collectible gift
Attention: Children under 5 years of age should be supervised by an adult. Do not apply any household cleaners, use soft dry duster.