Medium Red Imperial Coronation Faberge Egg Replica with Carriage
This Medium Red Imperial Coronation egg jewelry box is based on an egg, created for Tsarina Alexandra by one of the greatest goldsmiths, and designers in decorative arts and jeweller to the Russian imperial court, Peter Carl Fabergé (1846–1920). A precise replica of the eighteenth-century Imperial coach that carried Tsarina Alexandra to her coronation at Moscow's Uspensky Cathedral is fitted inside the egg compartment.
- Handmade in Russia
- Alloy of non-ferrous metals
- Hand painted colourful enamel
- Hand set with high quality rhinestones
- About 6 1/2” (16.5 cm) tall
- Packed in a gift box
- Colours, design and even size may vary slightly due to the handmade nature of this product. We embrace natural imperfections which give our items their unique quality.
- Excellent home decoration and collectible gift
Attention: children under 5 years of age should be supervised by an adult.